Since 2000, Timor-Leste Red Cross or Cruz Vermelha de Timor-Leste (CVTL), has been working with vulnerable communities across the country to improve their quality of life. Between 2010 and 2014 CVTL has helped for more than 230,000 people through its programs across the 13 Districts of Timor-Leste.
There are many ways you can help CVTL to continue its work.
- For just $1 a day you can help transform the lives of some of the most vulnerable people every minute of every day.
- Be a regular donor every month - $5 per month OR $10 per month OR Other $ _ per month
- Be a donor once per year
- Be an In Kind Donor - If your organisation can provide goods to assist CVTLin our fundraising e.g. drinks for the Red Dress Run or goods or vouchers as prizes for one of our fundraising activities, please contact our fundraising manager: Juliana Rebelo, 7800-0990 or email@example.com
Ways to Donate
1. In person - using cash or cheque
Visit our office at :
Rua 20 de Maio, No. 79, Gricenfor, Nain Feto
Fundraisng Manager: Juliana Rebelo, Phone. 7800-0990
2. Direct bank transfer
Make your donation CVTL bank account:
Bank name : Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
Account number : 106642
Account name : CVTL DE TIMOR LESTE OPERATIONAL
Type of account : USD Access Account
Currency : USD
Swift code : ANZBTLDI
IBAN code : TL 38 0030 0000 0001 0664 286
Address: Dili, Timor Plaza
After you make donation to CVTL Bank Account, please send us e-mail for acknowledgment to:
3. Credit card
Use our secure online facility to donate directly to assist CVTL’s work by clicking on the Donation button below.
4. Donation Boxes
Make a donation in one of our donation boxes located in most major hotels and in some supermarkets around Dili.
- Special events e.g. Annual Appeal Day
Be part of one of our special events:
Red Dress Run in February – Every Saturday in February before the Valentine’s Day, Dili Hash House Harriers organizes a Red Dress Run to raise funds for CVTL. You can be part of its events: Run, Walk, and Fashion (Red Dress Fashion Parade)
For more information, contact our Fundraisng, Manager Juliana Rebelo on 7800-099 or firstname.lastname@example.org