Since 2000, Timor-Leste Red Cross or Cruz Vermelha de Timor-Leste (CVTL), has been working with vulnerable communities across the country to improve their quality of life. CVTL has helped for more than 500,000 people through its programs across the 13 Districts of Timor-Leste.
There are many ways you can help CVTL to continue its work.
- For just $1 a day you can help transform the lives of some of the most vulnerable people every minute of every day.
- Be a regular donor every month - $5 per month OR $10 per month OR Other $ _ per month
- Be a donor once per year
- Be an In Kind Donor - If your organisation can provide goods to assist CVTL in our fundraising e.g. drinks for the Red Dress Run or goods or vouchers as prizes for one of our fundraising activities, please contact our Fundraising Manager: Juliana Rebelo, +670 7800-0990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to Donate
1. In person - using cash or cheque
Visit our office at : Rua 20 de Maio, No. 79, Gricenfor, Nain Feto, Dili
Contact Person: Juliana Rebelo
Contact Number: +670 7800-0990
2. Direct bank transfer
Make your donation CVTL bank account:
Bank name : Mandiri
Account name : Cruz Vermelha de Timor-Leste
Account number : 601-0000-863137
Bank Address : PT. Bank Mandiri, Dili Branch
Currency : USD
Swift code : BMRIIDJA
IBAN code : TL38 0050 6010 0008 6313 706
Please state your name and the word donation for our records for the transaction. If you wish to remain anonymous please write PRIVATE DONATION. If possible, please send us e-mail for acknowledgment to:
3. Donation Boxes
Make a donation in one of our donation boxes located in most major hotels and in some supermarkets around Dili.
4. Special events e.g. Annual Appeal Day
Be part of one of our special events:
Red Dress Run in February – Every Saturday in February before the Valentine’s Day, Dili Hash House Harriers organizes a Red Dress Run to raise funds for CVTL. You can be part of its events: Run, Walk, and Fashion (Red Dress Fashion Parade)
For more information, contact our Fundraisng, Manager Juliana Rebelo on +670 7800-099 or email@example.com